| We had a small family party with some cake and ice cream the day after her Birthday. Her Grandparents came and all her aunts and uncles. Daddy supprised her with a scooter. This was one lucky 4 year old. She had such a great Birthday. I still can not believe that Bently is 4 already. Time has past so fast. Bently is the most out going little girl she make friends everywhere we go. She is always so happy and so much fun to be around. She can make anything fun . She has the sweetest smile and cutest little nose! She is always so thankful for things and so greatful for things you do for her. She is funny and smart. She makes you feel so special and loved. She is always making me smile and laugh at her sassy little additued. She has so much personality and loves girly stuff. Bently is a dream come true for me. She is the best daughter and I am so blessed to be her mom. I love you baby cakes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment