Sunday, March 17, 2013

Love Day



 






I made these cute little candy sundae for the girls.

Ben got me these way cute flowers. He is always so sweet to me I love him so much. Our Valentines day was super fun. I planned a big night for us and Ben told me it was the best surprise he has ever had.  On Saturday we went to Cafe Madrid our absolute favorite restaurant with Brooke and Sean. It was so nice to get a date with Ben I really love spending time with him.

This is what the girls woke up to.


After the girls started the morning off right eating a bunch of there candy! I made them this yummy breakfast. I love doing special things for the girls it so fun to see how excited and happy they get. They are so fun to do stuff for.


In the bags where some shorts and a cute hoodie for each of the girls that Diane had got them. My mom came by later that day and dropped of a cute bag full of Valentines day stuff for the girls. I didn't get a picture of it though. Thanks mom and Diane for always making the girls feel loved and special.










Brooke took these adoriable picture of the girls for Valentines day.

No comments: