Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Our amazing trip started out by us suprising the girls with these suitcases full of stuff for our trip. We had not told the girls where we were going until they opened the bags. We had been planing this trip for a long time. It was the hardest secret ever to keep. The girls were so excited. I don't think they totally knew what to think, but they were still so excited. We were already packed and ready to go. We had some breakfast and off to the airport we went.
Bently is in love with little mermaid, so in her bag was this cute princess dress. Jordan loves Mini Mouse, so she had a Mini Mouse outfit.

We met Grandpa at the airport in LA.


We stayed at a hotel across the street from Disneyland. It was seriously the best hotel ever. It was so cute. They had this cute little book for the kids to check in. It was super cute. Bently checked in and wrote her name down.

As soon as we got all settled in to the hotel, we headed down to Hunington Beach to see the Ocean.



The girls fell in love with the ocean beach. It made us want to go on a vacation where we just hang out at the beach for a few days. Maybe in the future! We all had so much fun playing in the water and having fun in the sand. The water was way to cold to actually get in so we just ran in the waves.


After playing in the water we went to all the cute shops in Huntington and to dinner.


Grandma got the girls these cute jammies for our trip. They were both so excited! I love the way the girls look in pj's. They are just so cuddly.

We woke up and got ready for our big day. Bently is the Little Mermaid and Jordan is Mini Mouse. They are so cute.


The Traditional Family pic at the front of Disneyland.








We totally lucked out right as we walked in all the characters were just coming out. We got to meet these ones right off the bat. Bently was so excited and Jordan was too as long as they didn't touch her. 


I love how at Disneyland there are always just these fun little shows going on everywhere. We stopped to watch this one for a little.

She was so excited!

Our family's favorite ride was for sure Peter Pan. We all loved it.

Bently was very selective in the rides she liked. Jordan loved every ride we went on.


After going on a few rides it was time for us to head over to Bippity Boppity Boutique.

We scheduald Bently an appointment to get her hair and make up and nails done before we went to meet all the Princesses.

She picked out the hairdo she wanted. The girl doing her hair was so rough. Her little eyes were watering. I felt so bad. Bently was tough though and didn't cry.

She was so excited about everything that was going on. She could not stop smiling.


She picked out the colors she wanted for her nails and makeup. Then she got little glitter stickers. She was so cute.

They had her hold this up to her face so the hairspray would not get in her face. She looked at me and said "mom we need to get one of these."

Grandma got her a Little Mermaid crown and purse to match her outfit.

They don't let the girls see what they look like until they are all done so they have them turn toward the mirror and use their magic to pull the curtain back and show them. In the mirror there are all these little lights that looks like glitter. I will always remember this moment. Bentlys face was priceless. She was shocked at how she looked. She was so happy. It was like I could see the magic in her eyes. It really was just so amazing.

She serioulsy loves girly stuff. She just ate this all up.


Could she get any cuter?

Grandma and Grandpa always make the girls feel so good. I am so greatfull for such amazing in-laws. After we were all ready to meet the princesses, we headed to Ariels Grotto to have lunch with them.




Bently could not beleive that she got to meet the real Ariel. It was really cute. Ariel spent a lot of time with Bently. It was really sweet.


The lunch with the Princesses was amazing and was so worth every cent. We sat down and had a way yummy appetizer trey. Then the Princesses were announced one by one. Each time they would say which Princess was coming out. Bently would freak out. It was so much fun. I loved every second of it. Maybe more than the girls did. It was so fun to be there and to see the girls reaction to it all.





This was our dessert platter. So yummy!!! 



I love this little Mini Mouse! She was so much fun and she was so excited about everything we did. She loved the rides and the parade. She was so good the whole vacation. She is so sweet and happy all the time. I love kissing this baby so much. She is such a good girl.



Little Mermaid was so darn cute. We went on it 3 times.

This totally made Jordan's Vacation. Jordan went back to the hotel to take a nap with Grandma.







I had to show Bently why these are my favorite desserts in the world. She totally agreed and now loves them just as much as her mama.

We were in Toon Town and Daisey came out to meet the kids. We were waiting for her and she saw Bently and held her hand and skipped with her through the park. It was super fun for Bently. She was really excited after she got her picture taken.
Waiting for the parade to start.




I love parades so much to begin with but this topped any I have ever been to.  It was amazing and so much fun. Jordan just lit up and waved, clapped, and danced the whole time. Bently and I loved singing all the songs and seeing all the princesses.

Day 2 was California Adventures.


Jordan loved the churros too! These girls are after my own heart.

We went on the kid rides and then headed back to Disneyland.








Thank you so much Disneyland for the best vacation I have ever had.

We headed down to Down Town Disney and had dinner and went to some little shops.




We went to the beach one more time before we headed back to the airport to go home. It was super sad to leave. Bently kept saying she was going to miss Disneyland so much. I totally know how she felt. I can't believe how fast our trip went by. Taking a trip here was seriously a dream come true for me. I have been wanting to take a family trip here forever. It was more amazing then I could have ever imagined. I could not think of anyone else I would have rather been on this trip with then my family and my amazing in-laws. Thanks Diane and George for coming with and experiencing our first Disneyland trip. Such great memories.



The girls picked these out to take home with them.

No comments: