This is my Grandma. We recently found out that she has level 4 cancer. The Dr. told her that she could try chemo if she wanted, but that it would make her very sick and not really able to live a very normal life during the treatments. My Grandma, being the strong willed lady that she is, has decided to try some other kinds of treatments. I am not totally sure what that all includes; however, I know that she is very limited on what she can and can't eat. Also, she's taking a ton of vitamins.
She has been so sweet and reassuring to our family that everything is going to be ok and that she is fighting and being as strong as she can be. She is so beautiful, and I hope I will be as stunning as she is when I am her age. My Grandma and I are very close. She and my Grandpa have always been a very big part of my life. (and I mean very big) My Grandma and I have a very special relationship that I treasur so much.
She is been so positive and strong through this whole thing. My Grandma has always been so willing to help me with anything I have ever needed in my life. I cant even tell you how many fun sleepovers we have had, and talks we have had about my life. Grandma is so kind and sweet and at the same time so funny and outspoken. Lets just say she really doesn't sugar coat things. She is so fun to be around and laugh with. Grandma I love you so much. You mean so much to me. I just can't wait for Bently to get here to meet you and see what an amazing role model and Grammy you are. I love you. Thanks for being so strong and fighting so hard to beat this nasty cancer. We all love you so much!
3 comments:
Ashli I didn't know you had a blog! how cute were your baby showers! I loved that cake at your friends one! I bet it is so fun to start getting stuff for your babe! E-mail me and ill add you to mine. lynchkira@hotmail.com I just need your e mail to add ya!
Kira
Ash, I am so sorry to hear about Jinny. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and the family. We owe you and Ben dinner, and I still have a shower gift for Bently that needs to come your way!
Ashli, your grandmother _is_ stunning and so are you. I am so happy for your baby's arrival. Jas and I can't wait to come see you all. *hugs*
Post a Comment