Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag

Tagged By: Kylie Blackwell (7 weird things about me)
Ok I totally got tagged for the first time! I am so excited!

1. I have a very strong passion for Hispanic rap music! I love it, even though I don't have a clue how to speak Spanish. I have no idea what they are talking about, but I love it. It's pretty embarrassing. I totally love to work out to it. Sometimes Ben will even let us roll down the car windows and listen to it turned up loud! Man I just love when he does that! Feel free to check it out some time!

2. I am obsessed with Jessica Simpson. Ben thinks I sound like a 13 year old girl when I announce my love for her. I cant help it. I just think she is so pretty. I know she is not the smartest girl ever ok. I don't love her for her Brains, I just think she always has such cute outfits and hair. I've told people about my love for her, and they all tell me, "You don't want to be her." Which is true, I just want to be her best friend! To tell you the truth I am not really sure why we are not BFFs yet. I guess I am still just waiting for the day that she calls me to be BFFs and share clothes. Is that to much to ask? P.S. Ben totally met her and got a pic with her in Vegas. I was depressed for weeks about it.

3. Ok, I know I am supposed to love chick flicks, which I do; however, I really enjoy action packed boy shows. I have a secret love for Lord of the Rings. It's not the most action pack show ever, but it's so good! I could totally watch them over and over! It's like the best movie ever!

4. I hate to swim in swimming pools. I like to go swimming in lakes and go on boats, but I really hate the pool. Not because I think it is nasty how there are so many germs in a closed, confined area; I just really don't like to be there. I would much rather go to the lake. Ben really doesn't love this about me, so I sometimes go to hang out with him. But I could live the rest of my life and never go to a pool again.

5. I would rather clean all the toilets in the world, and change 1,000,000 dippers a day then do the laundry. I hate the laundry. I usually let it pile up so high and wear everything I have before I will start on it. I know it's bad when Ben tells me "uh.. babe, I got this shirt in high school, and I am wearing it because I have nothing else clean." That's usually when I get around to starting the laundry, but I hate every second of it.

6. My husband introduced me to the UFC! I have totally fallen in love with it! Ben watches Ultimate Fighter and I always make him wait form me to watch it. I try to stay up with all the fights and the fighters with Ben. They're just so great! I want to go to a real fight in Vegas sometime. So maybe someday we can do that together!

7. The last weird thing about me is that I really like unique smells. There are three smells that are my favorite ones: the smell of gasoline, distant cigarette smoke, and hard liquor on someones breath. I know it's weird but I really like them. what can you do?

Well now that I have been tagged I am tagging.....
1. Nicky Bingham
2. Ashley Larson
3. Hayley Sandberg

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You are one hot, hard core, Jessica Simpson look-a-like blond with a passion for UFC & strong liquor smells! If you weren't 9 months PREGNANT I swear you would be in a bikini (since you won't wear it to a swimming pool) showing what round it is in the fighting ring... A guy couldn't be any luckier! The Hispanic rap is hilarious. Thanks for the tag ;)

Kylie Blackwell said...

Well when you and Jessica Simpson become best friends and share clothes and all, you wont really be needing the clothes you have now so feel free to give them to me! I love that you love boy movies because I get more excited about boy movies then chick-flics! Ash you just crack me up! I am glad i tagged you. Lets PLEASE get together one more time before you POP! It was just so much fun, and my life is dull. XOXO

Binghams said...

Hey Ash thanks for tagging me! I have to tell ya me and Danny are so happy we have you guys as friends. Its hard to find a couple we BOTH like :) We love ya! By the way it will be fun to get Bentley and Gracy together when they get older for a play date!

love nicky

Binghams said...

Ashley, I just checked out your blog again and realized you are so close to having that baby, Im so excited for you. If you havent had her already GOOD LUCK. I cant wait to meet Little Bentley, and even more excited to introduce Gracy to her. You and Ben are going to be amazing parents. Isnt it wierd....PARENTS! now we are the old ones. Love ya!
Nicky and Gracy

Shannan said...

Hey Ash, I just wanted to wish you luck on your pregnancy, Your counter says 7 days. AHHH! That is so so so so soon. I am jeolous, cause I am just counting down my days, waiting. I hope all goes well and I know that little girl will be drop dead beautiful. Good luck!!