I got to have another shower! This one was for my whole family. It was so great my Mom and my mother in law put the whole thing together! My sister, Lexi, and my sister in law, Brooke, also helped them with a lot of stuff too! Thank you guys for all you work in making my shower so cute and fun. A lot of my family was there and a lot of family/friends were too. It was so nice because most of my grandmas were there. I was so happy that mine and Ben's grandma could be there. They are booth pretty sick right now, so I was super glad to see them. Ben's Grandma made Bently the cutest, softest quilt. I can tell it took a lot of work. It was nice to have everyone that I love there. Bently got so many amazing gifts. Ben even got a gift! He really wanted a Baby Biorn to carry Bently in, and he got it! We had a Brunch, and it was so yummy. They put together these cute center pieces and, Brooke and I made little cupcakes. (which by the way we will never make again cause they took FOREVER to make.)
It was so exciting to have my showers because it just means it is getting closer to my due date! I cant believe all the work that my family went through just for us. I just want to say thanks to you all so much for everything you do for us. It really means a lot to us. Bently sure is lucky to have so many people already in her little life that love her so much. Thanks again everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment