Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bently's First Slide Show

9 comments:

Lindsay Kehl said...

Hi Ashli-it's Lindsay Kehl from hair school. It's been a while, but I came across your blog and have really enjoyed seeing what you are up to. I just got on and saw that little Bently was born. Congratulations. I am so so happy for you guys. She is absolutely adorable. I hope you are doing well, you are gonna be a busy mama now. Love-Lindsay

Shay said...

Hey Paynters!
We are so excited for you! Your little girl is so cute and we love the name too. When you get feeling up to visitors, we would love to come see the baby. (By the way, Ashli, you do not look like you just had a baby!)

The Browns

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.. That is saying a lot from me, because I am usually very honest, I didn't even think my own kids were cute when they were first born. Can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and tiny! What were her measurements?

Chris & Carolyn said...

WOW!!!! Ben I cant believe you are a daddy, and Ash you are the cutest mommy ever! Too precious, I love your gorgeous family. Congrats!

Shannan said...

She is so beautiful. Congrats you two on being parents. I am so excited for you. I hear they grow fast so enjoy these months. I guess I will follow your steps real soon. COngrats on bringing a miracle into the world.

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

ash she is soooo cute! I think she looks like you! can't wait to see her in person!

Fobert Family said...

Congratulations Ben and Ashli! She is adorable, even though she looks like Ben...ha! I'm so happy for you guys. Kasey and Katie had their baby boy on the 24th, Cody Lawrence. Congrats again!

Nate and Ashley said...

HEY ASH!! oh my she is SO beautiful! I found your blog hope you don't mind me peeking in... It is so great to see how you are.