Bently got here October 21 at 5:36 p.m. After 12 1/2 hr of labor. She weighs 8 lbs 2 oz. and is 19 inch. long. I was so surprised when she came out! I can't believe how much dark hair she has. She is such a calm baby! It is so amazing how much we already love her. I still can't comprehend that she is now ours forever. She is so cute and sweet! It is so cute to see her and Ben together and how much she already loves him. Her eyes just follow him everywhere when she is awake.
Thank you all so much for your calls and visits. We couldn't have done it without you guys. (especially you new grandmas) We are going home Thursday at noon. Visitors are welcome; however, please call us and let us know when you would like to come over. Thanks again!
Also, Brooke took some amazing pictures of Bently and has posted them on her blog. Please visit www.brookesperry.typepad.com.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hey guys - congrats! Bently is so cute! We are so excited for you to have a new little addition to your family. Glad to hear everything went well and good luck with everything to come. Wish we could be there to visit!! Have a Happy Halloween!
Holy crap! what a gorgeous little person, she already has a personality and everything, i know we havent met her yet but through pictures she is a doll. love you guys, hope recovery goes well.
Nicky danny and Gracy
so i keep coming back to your blog looking at your little cutey pants, and danny thinks she looks just like Ben and I think she is a good mix of both of ya. Are you guys dressing her up for halloween? she will be hard to find a costume for shes sooo little.
Congrats! She is ADORABLE! We need to come see her! Let us know if you guys need anything at all!
Whitnie de Haan
Ben and ashli
Congrats! it is tuesday nov fourth and I wanted to wish Ben a happy birthday and let you know I was thinking about you!! my e-mail is NOt working and I cannot send any messages, so sorry, but I remembered and happy birthday! you are an awesome cousin!
Lacey
We went private on our blog so send me your email address so I can add you! It's jenspace@yahoo.com
Ash she is so beautiful! How is she doing I really want to come and see her! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment