What a great job! she is a gorgeous little baby, perfect size, perfect everything. We are so happy for you. geez though look at them huge knockers Ash hahhahaha, your gunna hate that while you breast feed. :) Love ya so much.
Ashli She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe that now you are a cute mom! I can't wait to talk to you about labor to see what I'm in for. Or maybe I don't want to. Hehe. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations!
5 comments:
She is soooo cute! Congratulations guys!
She is so beautiful ash!!
congrats!!
I think she totally looks like Ben in this video. Details, details! When did this all go down.. er come out!?
Ben and Ash,
What a great job! she is a gorgeous little baby, perfect size, perfect everything. We are so happy for you. geez though look at them huge knockers Ash hahhahaha, your gunna hate that while you breast feed. :) Love ya so much.
Nicky
Ashli She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe that now you are a cute mom! I can't wait to talk to you about labor to see what I'm in for. Or maybe I don't want to. Hehe. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations!
Post a Comment