On Conference Sunday we watched Conference and made cinnamon rolls! They turned out pretty good! We also went for a drive up the canyon. It was so beautiful to see all the leaves changing and feel the air getting cooler. I got a few good fall pictures, but I am no photographer by any means. I think they turned out pretty good! It was fun to drive up and just walk a little with Ben. He's so amazing. I just love him so much.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Our Fall Tradition
These last few weekends have been such perfect fall weekends. Ben and I have the best fall tradition. We always go to Gardner Village. We always have so much fun together there. It's so fun to go through all the shops and most of all, our favorite one, the candy store! It's always so fun to see it all decorated for fall and for Halloween! Fall is so much fun for me. It's my favorite season! I love the weather, the colors, and the clothes you get to wear in the fall! I love our fall tradition!



On Conference Sunday we watched Conference and made cinnamon rolls! They turned out pretty good! We also went for a drive up the canyon. It was so beautiful to see all the leaves changing and feel the air getting cooler. I got a few good fall pictures, but I am no photographer by any means. I think they turned out pretty good! It was fun to drive up and just walk a little with Ben. He's so amazing. I just love him so much.

On Conference Sunday we watched Conference and made cinnamon rolls! They turned out pretty good! We also went for a drive up the canyon. It was so beautiful to see all the leaves changing and feel the air getting cooler. I got a few good fall pictures, but I am no photographer by any means. I think they turned out pretty good! It was fun to drive up and just walk a little with Ben. He's so amazing. I just love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also love fall. I actually insisted Huggie and I get married in the fall-- probably my one and only request. Funny, we always make cinnamon rolls on Conference Sunday and followed up with a scenic drive of our own. Are you ready to pop? Any day right.... What's bigger, you or your pumpkin?
Post a Comment