Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our First Month






I haven't been doing very good on updating my blog! I have been so busy now with Bently and all. It has been so much fun having her home, but don't let me fool you it has been a lot of work. I really had no idea it was going to be this hard getting adjusted to being a mom, but I am loving it. I cant even believe how much I love her. She makes the most adorable faces and noises. I can just stair at her for hours. So far her favorite thing is the bath. She just gets so relaxed and loves to be in the water. It's so cute. she totally loves to get her hair washed! I am loving being a mom so far, and it is only getting better! She loves the blinds. She will just stair at them for hours. We never knew we could love something this much.

No comments: