Holy cow! Could she be any cuter?! She is simply adorable! I cannot believe she is a year old already! Hope all is going well! Enjoy every minute with her! They grow SO fast! Miss you guys tons! Hope Ben had a great birthday also! You are a great mom Ashli.
6 comments:
I just love how big she smiles all the time:)
Holy cow! Could she be any cuter?! She is simply adorable! I cannot believe she is a year old already! Hope all is going well! Enjoy every minute with her! They grow SO fast! Miss you guys tons! Hope Ben had a great birthday also! You are a great mom Ashli.
Lacey
This is such a cute picture. I love it.
She couldn't be cuter!
I love the decorations and she could not look cuter!!!
Just so you know I got a new blog! http://rjmoore09.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment