Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Most Over Due Post Ever!

I have been so crazy lately as you can tell with my lack of posting. So there is a lot to catch up on so sorry it so much.

CHRISTMAS was so fun! We spent it in Colorado with Ben's family. It was so fun we where there for about a week. Both Ben's sister and there families came out to. It was so much fun. We just hung out, watched movies, went sledding, and ate and ate and ate. We had such a great time. Bently loved it she got to play with Bailee and Easton so much and loved every second of it. She liked opening all the gifts and would pull it out and say, "oooh cute!" To every thing. She is getting so big I cant even believe it. We had such a great holiday.



We went and picked out a Christmas tree and got hot chocolate. We got the first tree was saw. I love this family tradition. Of picking it out, taking it home and, decorating it.



These are just some winter things we did. We went down town and also to the ginger bread house festival. It was cute Bently like the dancers they had there. I really hate the cold but I love all the fun activities you can do in the winter.



Halloween! Bently was the cutest bummble bee! We took her trick or treating on our street and went to dinner! She was so cute.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

YAY! I have been waiting for you to post forever! so much fun! I love her bumblebee costume and your newly decorated blog! Your hair is so cute! You lightened up! My hair is about your length now :) You are so cute... I miss you!
btw.. I created a new blog and deleted my other one. it is now
http://rjmoore09.blogspot.com/
Love you!

whitnie said...

How fun! Bentley is definitely the cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen.

Binghams said...

I LOVE the bumblebee costume :) you guys look so good :) miss ya.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Ash your family is so cute I cant believe how much hair she has gotton! She is so dang cute...

Ashley said...

Ash! The pick with Bently in her high chair with the messy face-- that is seriously the first time I have ever looked at her and saw such a resemblance to you! Normally she looks just like her daddy to me.

Glad you had such a great holiday!