Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catch up

We went to Colorado for a week and hung out with Ben's parents! We had such a great time as always!My mom, my sister and I went on a girls weekend trip! It was so fun! We went up to Midway. It was so nice to get a little break form being the mommy 24-7. We went out to eat at some really cute little restaurants. We also made some really cute aprons. They where so fun to make. Across the street there where these really amazing ice sculptures that we went to. It was a really fun trip. Thanks for a great weekend Mom and Lex!We went to the Dinosaur Museum. Bently and I love to go here. I took her and my little Brothers this time. Bently loves to hang out with them. They are so cute with her. They love to show her everything. It's so cute.
Bently's favorite place to play now is out on our deck. She loves to play outside but it's been so cold that she has to bundle up to go out. She just begs me all day saying "outside, outside?" She is so much fun right now. I am loving this age!My mom and I took Bently to South Town Mall to ride the Carousel. We totally thought she would love it. It turns out the only thing she loved was the corn dog she ate before the ride. The second we got on the Carousel she just stared crying. Maybe next time she will like it better.

4 comments:

whitnie said...

Cute new pictures! You guys get to do so many fun things!

Nessa said...

So cute girl!!

Tim and Brittney said...

She is too cute. I love the pigtails. Conner cries on the caurosel too. its so weird!

Ashley said...

oh ash! I have always thought she looks so much like ben, but these pics of her remind me of you. especially the eyes. gosh she's getting big.