I just got done reading this book. I really liked it. It made me feel like I am not alone in this whole mothering proses. There where two things that I really learned from this book.
1. That in the moment putting all my wants a desires aside is hard, but in the end so rewarding.
2. Enjoy every moment because, they don't last long. This is so hard for me I feel like I don't ever want it to change. I love being able to spend every moment with just Benlty. It brings tears to think of it ever changing and her not being my little baby. It seams like no mater how much I just want things to stay the same the smart side of my says, its ok change is good. I feel like I can't even soak in every little amazing thing she does. It makes me sick to think that some day her giving her mom a huge kiss on the lips wont the "cool thing to do." Although this is a hard concept for me to grasp. I look forward to the new changes and the new stages her and I will go through together.
the mother in me Edited by Kathryn Lynard Soper
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will have to read this one :) looks good. Ps . B is getting SO big and grown up and beautiful.....she is so much like her mommy. your trip looked so fun. And I LOVE your cute hair its getting so long! you are gorgeous. miss ya.
I know what you mean. I feel torn, I want them to grow up and learn new things and I also want them to stay my babies forever. Tage promised me though that he will "still love me when he is a big man". I told him, he better! I will have to check out that book!
Post a Comment