Thursday, January 24, 2013

November




Both Ben and I have Birthdays in November. For Ben's birthday he spent the whole day going back to back movies with his friends. I think he saw 4. Then that night I made him a Ice Cream Cake, and invited some friend over to help us celebrate. It was such a yummy cake I will for sure be making more Ice Cream Cakes in the future. For my Birthday Ben brought me back an outfit I had been wanting from NY. Then we went out to eat at Christopher's. YUM!! We both had really great days!

We emptied out Benltys piggy bank and it added up to $87. Bently wanted to be the one to take her money to the bank and put it in her savings account. It was really cute she was really excited. It was super sweet.



So Bently has been begging me to take her to chuck e cheese. Every time we pass it,"there it is mom can we please go there soon?" So we finally made it there. We actually had a lot of fun there playing all the games. Defiantly a fun day.



Disney channel released a new show called Sophia the first. We here counting down the days until the show aired. On the night it showed we all dressed up and had caramel popcorn it was a fun night. Bently picked out my out fit and her and Jordan's they were really exited. It turned out to be a way cute movie we all really liked it.




Bently and Jordan love to show us all there "tricks" they dance around, do gymnastics, and model for us all the time. Its way cute Jordan tries to do everything Bently does. They are so cute together.

Thanksgiving this year was with the Paynters.The morning of we went to a park and all the boys played football.



We had Thanksgiving at Brooke's house this year. It was so yummy as usual. We ate dinner and then put the kids to bed and played games. We decided last min to do some black Friday shopping. Over all another great Thanksgiving. This year I am super grateful for our health this last year was really hard for us health wise. You never really think about it until you are faced in a situation where you loved ones are sick. I am grateful for modern medicine and amazing doctors.


We LOVE meeting Aunt Lexi for lunch. This is at pizza factory the girls loved the bread sticks they where amazed at how huge they were.

No comments: