Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas 2012

This was our little family Christmas. The girls opened there gifts and couldn't wait to play with there new stuff. I made the girls these church bags full of stuff for them to do at church.


I secretly had been recording Ben singing for a few months. With the help of my day we added music to his songs and put them on a CD. It was super funny and Ben was really suprised.

Jordan is in love with Minie and Mickey Mouse. We got her these pj's and slippers she loved it. She couldn't get her cloths off fast enough to put them on. I love this baby.

We got Bently a tea set for her and her doll that she had been wanting for a while. She is so sweet she loves her doll so much, its so cute to watch her play with her.

After we opened our gifts for each other. The Paynter's came over for dinner. All the kids thought it was really neat to sit at the little table.

Opening there Pj's.







I seriously look forward so much every year to getting new Christmas pj's. Its so fun to hurry and change into our cumffy jammies.






We opened all our gifts one by one its always so much more fun that way. The girls got a bunch of fun new things but, Jordan was most excited about her new American Girl. Bently was most excited about the tent and tent set she got for her American Girl. We had a great night with the paynters.


Christmas Eve we went over to Grandma Larson's house. We had dinner and opened another set of pj's.

I made the girls these jammies. I love how they turned out the girls look so darn cute.


All of us in our new pj's.





We put the kids to bed and stayed up and watched a movie. We did our traditional Batotes run....Five rolled tacos extra cheese yum!!




Meet Jordan's BFF she is such a Grandmas girl. My mom is always so sweet to the girls and loves them so much. She went through so much work to make sure we all had such a great Christmas. It all paid off it was amazing.

We got up at 7:30 and Santa came. Poor Ben spent most of Christmas in the ER sick. Bently spent Christmas sick with the flu. She hardly even wanted to open her gifts. It was kinda a weird Christmas morning but, the next day they felt better.

I love going to a movie the day after Christmas with the whole family. We all went to Wreck it Ralph. I love spending time with my family and having everyone together. We had such an amazing holiday season. We are so blessed to have such great families and so much fun together.

No comments: