Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our December fun!






We got these super cute pictures taken of the girls with Santa in there adoriable Christmas outfits. I love the way they turned out. They are so sweet. Jordan was really scared about the Santa who was in the pic. She calls Santa Ho Ho. Every time he would get close to her she kept saying, "no no ho ho... no no ho ho." She was really scared so they told me that they have Santa outfits for parents to wear when there kids are scared. So...... Guess who is Santa in all the pics? Yup me! It was really funny, but we got some great shots so it was worth it.


Picking out the tree!!
Bently was so excited to put the star on.

This is our advent calendar it has something fun for us to do in it everyday to count down to Christmas. This is really something we look forward to every year.

I got these this year for all our hot chocolet slurping.

I love Christmas decorations.






Putting up the train around the tree.






We played in the snow and we put purple food coloring in it and the girls went and colored the snow.


I am pretty sure that she ate more snow then she actually played in.





Hot chocolet and grasshopper night with our new mugs. yum!

Bently and I spent a whole day making this amazing cinnamon roll popcorn for our neighbors and putting them in these way cute boxes.

We are still trying to add to our collection of books so that we can read a book each night to count down to Christmas. Until then we read the ones we have so far.





We had a Friend Christmas party and made a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I made my first turkey and it actually turned out amazing. It made me feel way more confident that when I start cooking my own family Thanksgiving dinner it will turn out really good. Then we had a big sleepover and watched home alone. We woke up and I made these blueberry muffins. Super fun time we for sure need to do this again.
Ben and Bently love to make snow cones together.



I made the girls these aprons to decorate cookies. They turned out so cute they loved them it was a fun surprise.
 


They mostly just ate all the frosting.




We went down town to see the Temple light and the new candy windows at Macy's. We always have so much fun when we spend family time together. I love my family so much.


Bently's school Christmas performance.




She did such a good job. It was so cute to watch her. She new all the words and smiled the whole time. Her and Carter just kept singing to each other loving being up there together it was super cute. 

Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Larson and, lex and ry came to watch her. The brought her flowers and some fun snacks she was so excited.

They love each other so much. They are such good buddies.

Kelly, Bentlys teacher surprised the kids with Santa so each kid got to take turns talking to him.

No comments: