Monday, March 11, 2013

January




Jen had her a little baby shower while she was here it was fun to see her and Bailee.


Bently and Bailee were so sad to say good bye to each other.

Bronco Family! We all love watching the games!
Ben took out his Bean a Baby collection for the girls to play with!

For new years we decided to have a jar where we write down all the fun things that happen to us through out the year and then on new years next year we take them all out and read them. I think this will be really fun.


Bently had her first trip to the Dentist. She was a little scared at first but then had a great time chatting and watching Tangled. I was so proud of her for being so brave. She has great teeth and no cavities.

Bently and Jordan doing Gymnastics together.

Ben and I went to Vegas so the weekend for Ben's work. It was a nice little get away.
Lexi and Ry watch Bently while we were gone. They did so many fun things with her. There favorite thing was color me mine where they all painted Bently a little tea set. I am so grateful for Lexi and Ry they are so good with the girl and love them so much. My mom had Jordan and had a great time trying to keep up with her!


I love this little Monkey
Bently got her self ready in all her purple rock star stuff! I love this little Diva.

Jordan has been sick lately and wont eat anything I make her so I finally went and got her some chicken nuggets and fries and of course she chowed that down.


Fun night out to eat


Gall I love this baby she is so darn cute.


They play so good together. They love each other so much its the sweetest thing to watch.



Daddy got these way cute cookies for the girls to make and decorate.



A big box can bring so much fun! The girls played with this box for a whole. They are watching there favorite show in it in the picture.

While Bently is at school Jordan and I get to spend some one on one time together. I really love this she is so funny and has such a fun personality I love her so much. She loves to get her picture taken and always smiles big and says cheese! She always makes me smile.

No comments: